Much like its big brother, the Zeppelin 10′ is a recreational kayak that is big on features, but small on size. We’ve taken our 12′6″ tandem kayak and turned it into a single-seater, 10-foot version that packs down to an incredibly small footprint so you can take your kayak with you anywhere. With the same features you know and love from the original Zeppelin – including bungees, Rac receivers, MAGNEPOD, and a self-draining hull – all in a compact size, the Zeppelin 10′ is sure to change the way you enjoy the water.
- One (1) Zeppelin Aero 10′ Inflatable Kayak
- One (1) 6″ Removable Aero Center Fin
- One (1) Zeppelin Aero Paddle Seat
- One (1) Pair of Slide-In Aero Rac Receivers
- One (1) Aero Repair Kit
- One (1) Hand Pump
- One (1) Travel Bag
- Dimensions: 10′ L × 38″ W × 10″ D
- Capacity: 300 LBS
- Avg. Weight: 37.5 LBS
- Construction: Inflatable AeroBOTE Technology
- Optimal Floor Inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Optimal Pontoon Inflation: 2-3 PSI
- Optimal Aero Paddle Seat Inflation: 7-10 PSI
- Travel Bag Dimensions: 38.7″ H × 18″ W × 11″ D
- Loaded Bag Weight: 46 LBS
Shipping NoticeContinental US Inflatable SUP Shipping: $55.99.
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.