MORE V, SQUARER TAIL AND PINCHED NOSE FOR ADDED AGILITY AND BETTER CONTROL THAN EVER
Dimensions: 8'2" x 32" x 4.3"
This stable short board will help push your skills in SUP surfing. Quad and thurster fin boxes are fitted to suit different riding styles and conditions.
Extra stable 32’’ width makes surf sessions last longer. The outline is inspired by our famous PRO shape and the progressive bottom shapes make for fast and reactive surfing. A truly versatile board for big to small conditions.
- Narrow nose outline: produces speed down the line and control to fit in tighter pockets on larger hollow waves.
- Lowered nose rocker: helps get into waves easily and early.
- Wide outline: at the standing area for comfortable stability and balance, helping surf sessions last longer.
- Mono to double concave: generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail, through to double concave for sensitive rail to rail turning from the mid point, through to V tail for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
- Squared off tail: increases stability when stepping back on tail and increases release out of turns.
FIN SET UP
Thruster fin set up provides comfortable straight line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.
8’10”, 8’2″ feature both thruster and quad. Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have drag from the larger centre fin.
- Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
- A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
Starboard was founded in 1994 by Svein Rasmussen, a Windsurfing World Champion and Olympic participant. It all came together by the vision of bringing innovation, quality and inspiration to the world of wind, water and waves. Together with customers and partners, Starboard engages at any level possible to protect the fragility of our Oceans. Still making the best watersports gear backed by endless world titles and product awards, the tiki brand with roots in New Caledonia, Norway and Thailand firmly remain the premium brand in windsurfing and paddle boarding already since 2 decades. Now Starboard and Tiki strive to not only be the best in the world but also best FOR the world.
NOTE: SUP SHIPPING $199.00
We only ship stand up paddle boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area.
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.