- Adjustable angle, suction cup mount for all SpeedCoach, SpeedCoach XL, and StrokeCoach units.
- Powerful suction cup, no drilling required.
- Adjustable angle allows for more placement options.
- Large, high grip adjustment screw is easy to use with cold, wet hands.
- Fits Go-Pro Cameras.
- Suction Cup Mount.
- 2 alcohol wipes for surface prep.
SpeedCoach SUP & GPS
For the best mounting results, you should choose a spot on your paddle board approximately 2 to 3 feet ahead of where you would stand on the board. You will want to choose a spot where the mounting suction cup is flush to the deck. You will also want to ensure that he SpeedCoach will be clear of your paddle blade when switching hands and does not force you to look DOWN and alter you paddling form.
After choosing a mounting location, clean this location with the provided alcohol swabs to remove all dirt and debris from the board. Allow a minimum of 5 minutes for the alcohol to evaporate from the board. Unclip the mounting suction from the SpeedCoach bracket. Press down and hold the mounting suction cup in the chosen mounting location for at least 30 seconds.