Meet the Wanderer. This ultra-slim 16g inflatable personal flotation device says “so long” to bulky foam jackets and “hello” to lightweight gear that doesn’t get in the way of adventure. Whether you’re a professional kayaker or a one-lap-for-the-photo paddle boarder, our stylish and United States Coast Guard Approved Type V PFDs inspire you to wander with less in your way.
- Ultra-slim and lightweight design
- Easy pull-cord inflation
- Rigorously tested, USCG approved
- Zippered pocket
- Soft, breathable neoprene-style liner
- D-Ring attachments for small accessories
United States Coast Guard Approved Type V Manual Inflatable PFD Belt
- Approved for users 16 years and older
- Fits chest sizes 30-56”
- Pull-cord CO2 inflation provides 16.5 lbs of buoyancy
- Secondary oral inflation provides 29.5 lbs of buoyancy
- Buckle closure
- Product weight: 1 lb
- Product dimensions: 16.5 × 3.5 × 2.5 in
- Safety Disclaimers: Inflatable PFDs are not for use during high-impact activities. Device is not armed upon purchase. Read instructions and arm properly prior to use. Device does not inflate automatically. Device must be worn to be legal. Inflatable PFDs are not recommended for nonswimmers.