Find your peak performance — reach for the Apex.
Blade Area: 76 in2
Blade Size: 15.25in x 7in
Our new paddle allows each stroke to enter the water with a trusted confident catch providing rock-solid stability through all phases of the stroke. Available in 76 in2, 83 in2, and 91 in2 blade sizes.
- A unique power pocket designed to provide a trusted, confident, catch also provides stability throughout the power phase of the stroke.
- Two Shaft Options. Classic Shaft: the best option for longer races, less impact, and reduced fatigue. Tech Shaft: Stiffer layup recommended for short distance races and maximum power. Both available in our standard and small fit options.
- Tested by some of the top racers on the planet including Josh Riccio and Lina Augaitis.
- 10-degree blade to shaft offset for maximum efficiency.
- Legendary foam core blade design for optimal buoyancy and stability.
- Lime colored graphics package for high visibility on the water.
- Ergonomic carbon fiber grip, designed for maximum comfort and control.
ALL PADDLE LENGTHS ARE UNCUT. PLEASE DETERMINE YOUR PROPER LENGTH BY USING OUR EXAMPLE ON THE FIRST PAGE. THEN TELL US WHAT SIZE YOU WANT US TO MAKE FOR YOU BY WRITING IN THE NOTE SPACE AT CHECK OUT.
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.