The SUPLOCK is the premier paddle board locking system to secure; paddleboards surfboards and prone paddleboards. It is the perfect SUP accessory to complete your paddling gear.
SUPLOCK is built to last. The main components are computer cut from 1/4 steel plate, then metal inert gas welded and powder coated for corrosion resistance. Comes with a steel lock body and is made in the USA.
Simply replace the standard fin with the SUPLOCK. You now have a solid anchor point to use a chain or cable to lock up your valuable paddle board.
- Fabricated from 1/4 steel plate
- Powder coated to prevent corrosion
- Stainless steel hardware for long life
- Designed to fit the industry standard long board center fin box used on SUP, Prone boards and many surf boards
- Compact design allows board stacking.
The lock blocks removal of the mounting screw. Use any chain or cable to secure your board to anything at all (Car rack, fence post, tree). If you can put a chain around it you can lock your board to it!