The state of the art learning tool for Wingboarding. The length provides the glide and ability to stay upwind. The thick rails, concave bottom and overall volume make it super stable. Footstrap inserts are placed perfectly for the first Wing classes, helping to find the right foot positioning. This board is designed and tested for Wingboarding, and is at the same time a fabulous 10’4” x 32” GO paddle board. As a Windsurfing board it’s easy to learn on and you will enjoy an amazing glide in lighter winds.
CENTER TUTTLE BOX
- This board is fitted with a centre Tuttle box (Drake Shallow), in the middle of the board.
- This centre fin helps prevent drifting downwind when windsurfing and wing-boarding. It gives you the traction you need to glide forwards when powered.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
Make it easy to know where to position the feet and always be in the right spot to trim the board.
*Footstraps do not come included with the board.
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- Creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide.
- Similar to our award-winning All Star race boards.
BOTTOM SIDE PLANE
Creating a stable platform for unmatched balance. It’s really the catamaran concept with volume further out from the middle enhancing stability.
A mast track with easy adjustability, so one can position smaller rigs further back and larger rigs forward, creating the right balance and center of effort when enjoying wind power
WIDE TAIL AND NOSE
Provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
THE BOXY RAILS
Increase the stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
FLAT STANDING AREA
For extra comfort when paddling, windsurfing and wingsurfing.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
NOTE: SUP SHIPPING $179.00
We only ship stand up paddle boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area.