More V, squarer tail and pinched nose for added agility and better control than ever
Dimensions: 8'2" x 32" x 3.9"
Wide Point performance with longer lines for good glide, while maintaining curve in outline and rocker for superior agility of a board this size.
Fine rails forward produce smooth entry and acceleration into the wave with refined midsection and tail rails for responsive rail turning and cutbacks.
Mono-concave bottom shape produces lift acceleration and speed, which feeds into V off of the tail for release, pivot and tight turning. Easy fun and high performance all rolled into one. Mono-concave gives lift and a flat rocker in the middle offers speed, whilst maintaining rail curve for tight pocket turning.
Extra stable 32’’ width makes surf sessions last longer. The outline is inspired by our famous PRO shape and the progressive bottom shapes make for fast and reactive surfing. A truly versatile board for big to small conditions.
- Shortest in the range with the highest surfing performance for riders up to 90kg.
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade ﬁberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- Finer rails forward provide sensitivity for cutbacks.
- Glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad.
- Full gloss rails and deck.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
Starboard was founded in 1994 by Svein Rasmussen, a Windsurfing World Champion and Olympic participant. It all came together by the vision of bringing innovation, quality and inspiration to the world of wind, water and waves. Together with customers and partners, Starboard engages at any level possible to protect the fragility of our Oceans. Still making the best watersports gear backed by endless world titles and product awards, the tiki brand with roots in New Caledonia, Norway and Thailand firmly remain the premium brand in windsurfing and paddle boarding already since 2 decades. Now Starboard and Tiki strive to not only be the best in the world but also best FOR the world.
NOTE: SUP SHIPPING $199.00
We only ship stand up paddle boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area.