STARBOARD WIDE POINT 8'2" STARSHOT
8’2” 32” 3.9” 20.2” 123 L 40-90 kg
- Shortest in the range with the highest surfing performance for riders up to 90kg.
- Finer rails forward provide sensitivity for cutbacks.
- Thicker blockier tail rail produces acceleration and drive in turns.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot and Inflatable Technologies.
- AST Electric has windsurf option.
- Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
- Mono-concave gives lift and a flat rocker in the middle offers speed, whilst maintaining rail curve for tight pocket turning.
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade ﬁberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- Glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad.
- Full gloss rails and deck.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
NOTE: SUP SHIPPING $199.00
We only ship stand up paddle boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area.