Performance shapes for serious riders seeking world-class waves
Dimensions: 9'0" x 29" x 4.6"
Target rider: Intermediate to high skilled riders up to 115 kg.
The new shorter outline makes it possible to ride a smaller board with more reactivity. Thinner rails give more control & response to generate more speed. Channeled tail gives bite and drives out of turns. All sizes feature diamond grooved traction pads with tail kick pad with raised center ridge.
The XL with the added volume from the thickness in the standing area makes for an ultra stable but high performance wave board. The board catches waves easily and is reactive when linking top to bottom turns. The updated shape and volume of this board lets you save energy so you can spend more time out in the waves.
For a fast entry into all sizes of waves with speed and reactivity. Dedicated high performance for surfing. Short length and narrower width increases speed, responsiveness and acceleration to throw the most radical maneuvers.
Maximum maneuverability, speed and control for higher skilled riders. Scaled up PRO riders shapes gives PRO performance to all rider weights.
Thinner rails, narrow outline. Low volume and fine rails totally aimed at highest surfing performance.
- Shorter nose outline: Feels more compact and maneuverable to pivot without the nose catching through the turns. Feels more stable despite being shorter due to less curve to rock from nose to tail.
- Thinner and sharper rails: For extra control and quick turning on rail. Requires less foot pressure to maneuver. Lower volume rails sit lower in the water adding stability.
- Knify rails: To avoid catching white wash and improved control.
- Pulled in tail outline: Helps fit in the pocket of the wave for late take-offs and provides faster response in turning.
- Flat standing area: Helps hold a wider stance for extra stability in choppy water.
- Constant rocker curve: For a combination of speed and maneuverability. Curved nose rocker allows to drop into steep waves without the nose diving. Curved tail kick offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
- Single concave: Provides lift, drive and control at high speed.
- New channeled tail: Provides speed, grip and drive for high powered maneuvers. Channels are positioned precisely close to the fins for maximum control & drive.
FIN SET UP
- Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions.
- Fins are positioned close to the rails for quick and sharp response when turning.
- V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.
- Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
- A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
Starboard was founded in 1994 by Svein Rasmussen, a Windsurfing World Champion and Olympic participant. It all came together by the vision of bringing innovation, quality and inspiration to the world of wind, water and waves. Together with customers and partners, Starboard engages at any level possible to protect the fragility of our Oceans. Still making the best watersports gear backed by endless world titles and product awards, the tiki brand with roots in New Caledonia, Norway and Thailand firmly remain the premium brand in windsurfing and paddle boarding already since 2 decades. Now Starboard and Tiki strive to not only be the best in the world but also best FOR the world.
NOTE: SUP SHIPPING $199.00
We only ship stand up paddle boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area