Onyx M-24 Belt Pack Manual Inflatable Life Jacket (PFD)
Fulfills US Coast Guard requirement to have a PFD "on board" while standing up paddleboarding outside surf and swim zones.
Inflatable life jacket inflates by manual activation or oral inflation. Convenient, compact belt pack style allows for total freedom of movement when fishing, flatwater paddling, stand up paddleboarding (SUP), sailing, recreational boating, and hunting. Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it. Zippered pocket for convenient storage of keys, cell phone, license, etc. ReliaPull Guide for predictable inflation and assists in repacking. Reflective piping for increased visibility. Convenient reusable mesh storage/carry bag.
Size: Adult Universal – Fits 30”-52” chest; 24”-52” waist
- Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the “Jerk to Inflate” handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Zippered pocket for convenient storage of keys, waterproof camera, license, etc.
- Attached D-ring for small accessories
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-24 Rearming Kit #1350 (K301)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device PFD with Type III Performance
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.