NSP DC Surf Super X
The NSP DC Surf Super X is oozing with style, with a focus on performance stand-up longboarding and exceptional surf versatility.
– Featuring thin chimed rails in the nose area with a generous amount of tuck through the mid-section foiling. Sharp release edge in the tail to maximize the best short and longboard styles
– Single to double concave bottom contour leading into a high-performance pulled-in tail section. Lower rails for extra grip on the wave face.
– The perfect rocker gives extra control in the bottom turn combined with a wide nose for hanging-10 or a sneaky-5.
– The Super X design delivers full rail cutbacks, lip smacks and powerful bottom turns. Supercharged like a much shorter board without sacrificing longboard glide.
– The Super X range is shaped and designed by the legendary Dale Chapman.
– The Super X is offered in premium SLX technology: Wave riding performance reduced weight and durability.
NSP DC Surf Super X Size Chart
9′ x 28″ (116.5 L)
The super cool and versatile board will turn heads hotdogging in small to medium waves. Excellent for light (75kg – 85kg) beginners to intermediate+. Soft nose entry running through to the hard edge around the tail.
10’ x 27″ (126.1 L)
NSP’s signature 10ft board, the super high-performance “quiver killer” model. Effortless to ride with less rocker in the nose and more in the tail it trims beautifully to “walk the board”. Ideal for 75kg-85kg intermediate to advanced surfers to gain skills quickly – hanging10 and drop knee cutties. Dale Chapman’s personal favorite in the 10 ft range.
10’ x 29″ (132.0 L)
A scaled-up version of the 10’x27″, it’s more forgiving and stable but with the same killer performance for 85kg-100kg beginner to intermediate riders. Concave nose and soft chimed rail for nose riding, then jump on the tail to ride like a shortboard. Super fun, fast and rides waves effortlessly.
10’x 32″ (152.0 L)
Scaled up again and wider version of the NSP DC Surf Super X for the big dudes offering uncompromised longboard performance, super stability, and style for 95kg -115kg + beginner to intermediates.
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.