The DC Elements SURF SUP, shaped by Dale Chapman, offers 95% of the performance a dedicated surf SUP offers, with the benefit of comfortable width and attractive pricing. Its blend of eco-friendly, but also durable construction makes this board a wide-bodied alternative to the other boards in the DC range, like the SLX DC Surf X.
Rental centers looking for a performance board that will stand the test of time (and an armada of riders) will appreciate the robust construction of the board, and anyone riding the DC Elements SURF SUP immediately feels anchored to the EVA kick tail pad and the diamond groove pattern that increases its grip as you apply more pressure.
- A rounded tail for excellent maneuverability and turning in real-world conditions.
- Outstanding durability and built with eco-friendly bio-resin.
- The thermoformed EVA kick tail pad features a center arch for extra grip and immediate orientation of your foot.
- The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin setups to optimize the fin cluster for your own style and/or surf conditions.
- To get you started right out of the box, the DC Elements Surf SUP is supplied with NSP’s 6″ Center fin and J5 side fins.
DC Elements construction diagram
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational paddler. The EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single SUP range. Offers the recreational market great performance shapes at attractive prices. The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.
NOTE: SUP SHIPPING $179.00
We only ship stand up paddle boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area.
Continental US SUP Shipping: $249.99.
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY
before completing your order.