Single Narrow SUP, Single SUP
These LOCKRACKTM arms are designed to hold a single stand up paddleboard and can be paired with:
- either a Single Narrow SUP base width of 50 cm / 19.7 inches
- either a Single SUP base width of 65 cm / 25.6 inches
Manufactured to the highest standards using rust-resistant materials.
What's included in your order:
- 4 x Rack Arms
If you have square bar roof racks, you will need to purchase the Square Bar Adapters (Universal Crossbar Adapters) in order to properly attach the racks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need Adapters?
Yes, unless you have Thule or Yakima crossbars with a channel
What base sizes are available?
25 cm (9.8 in) Recommended for Traditional Surfboard/Longboards
45 cm (17.7 in) Recommended for Surf Ski or narrow Raceboard
50 cm (19.7 in) Recommended for narrow Raceboard, Surf SUP and some Kayaks
65cm (25.6 in) Recommended for most Kayaks, Canoes, Surfskis and wider SUP
How to choose a base size & arms?
- Measure your board's width
- Pick a base NOT wider than board's width (narrow race board at 23 in will not fit 65 cm/25.6 in base)
- Refer to the chart to make sure the approximate max width will work for your boards
- Decide if you will ever stack more than 1 board. If yes, choose double arms these can hold either 1 board or 2. Single arms can only be used to carry 1 board
- IF your crossbars are wide enough 2 set of racks can be set up side by side to carry up to 4 boards total or have different base widths for different crafts
|Base Width cm/in (also min width)||Total Approximate Max Width **||Suggested Craft|
|25 cm / 9.8 in||24 in||Surfboard/Longboard|
|45 cm / 17.7 in||32 in||Narrow Race|
|50 cm / 19.7 in||34 in||Narrow Race|
|65 cm / 25.6 in||40 in||Most rec boards|
** if approaching total approximate Max Width either go up to next wider base or measure the distance between crossbars and compare with the board's width at corresponding measurements as this is where the arms will be holding the board.
Lockrack™ is a revolutionary product that allows you to spend less time loading and unloading, and more time on what you want to do!
Easy to use, a locking mechanism providing peace of mind and soft UV protected Thermoplastic rubber keep your craft secure and damage-free.
Lockrack™ is built to last. All components used are rust-resistant, Anodised Aluminium and UV Protected rubber. There are seven models of Lockrack™ each one custom made to suit your lifestyle or work choice. From surfboards to stand up paddleboards, kayaks, surf craft, and ladders, the Lockrack™ is designed to facilitate single person handling even in extreme weather conditions.
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.