The Hawaiki Hybrid Single Bend is Dave Chun's take on the Tahitian Steering paddle. It's the most versatile outrigger steering paddle in our line. This hybrid steering paddle features a long blade with parallel sides which allows the steersman to vary the depth of blade depending on the conditions.
- Wood Ergo-T™ Grip
- Wood Single Bend Steering Shaft
- Oval, tapered
- Triple laminated for strength and durability
- Carbon/Epoxy with foam core
- Internal carbon reinforced edge banding for durability
- Dihedral for stability
- Thin PowerHook™ tip for a clean entry and solid catch
- Rub strips protect your investment and increases sticking to the canoe
- Blade Angle: 5 degrees
- Blade Width: 9 5/16"
- Blade Length: 22 1/2"
- Blade Surface Area: 149 square inches
- Shaft: Single Bend
- Weight: 25-27 oz.
PLEASE DETERMINE YOUR PROPER LENGTH BY USING THE CHART ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THEN TELL US WHAT LENGTH YOU WANT TO ORDER BY WRITING IN THE NOTE SPACE AT CHECK OUT.