Want a paddle that is light and durable? The Insanity Fiberglass is the best of both worlds. Featuring a Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade, the durability and impact resistance of these blades is unmatched while offering a light weight, stiff and high performance feel. Utilizing post manufacturing (pre-baby) diaper scraps these are the first high performance blades using recycled material. We combine this blade with a light and durable fiberglass shaft and top it with our fixed ABS Palm Grip that provides durability, comfort and good control for aspiring paddlers. Choose Small or Large blade to meet your power needs.
Grip: ABS Palm
Shaft Material: Fiberglass
Shaft Shape: Round
Blade Angle: 10 degrees
Blade Material: Fiberglass Fibrlite™
Surface Area: 91 sq in
Blade Width: 8"
Blade Length: 16 1/2"
Weight: 24 oz
• ABS Palm Grip provides durability, comfort and good control.
• Durable fiberglass shaft.
• Choose Small or Large blade to fit your power needs.
• Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.
• PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
• Choose Blue or our fun NEW Blue Tapa design
ALL PADDLE LENGTHS ARE UNCUT. PLEASE DETERMINE YOUR PROPER LENGTH BY USING OUR EXAMPLE ON THE FIRST PAGE.THEN TELL US WHAT SIZE YOU WANT US TO MAKE FOR YOU BY WRITING IN THE NOTE SPACE AT CHECK OUT.
This paddle concept was created and shaped by legendary Waterman Dave Kalama.Its design features a...