High-performance fin strikes a balance between speed, maneuverability, drive and response.
- Designed by Hawaiian Kai Sallas, this high-performance longboard fin strikes a balance between speed, maneuverability, drive, and response.
- Can be adapted to SUP's and modern single fin boards.
- Available in 6.5" and 7"
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff and are widely used by pro-level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
The FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System:
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.