Multi-purpose SUP fin with great turning capabilities and moderate stroke hold.
- Eric Terrien Europe's winningest racer was a big fan of the Slater Trout fin but wanted to add better tracking and more strokes per side.
- The extended bump on the trailing edge does exactly that and Eric and his FCS teammates have won multiple races on this fin.
- Suited to a variety of conditions from surf to flat water.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
The FCS II Tool-Less System:
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing boxes. No new box required.
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.