Multi-purpose race fin. Long, swept template for straight-line control with the ability to turn freely.
- Multi-purpose race fin designed by Dave Kalama.
- Long, swept template for straight-line control with the ability to turn freely.
- Ideal for flat water; from open ocean to lakes and inland waterways.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
The FCS II Tool-Less System:
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing boxes. No new box required.