- Designed by Danny Ching to give him superior tracking and more strokes per side while still being able to buoy turn and surf in course racing conditions.
- This fin is a favorite with down-wind paddlers.
- Ideal for flat water; from open ocean to lakes and inland waterways.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
The FCS II Tool-Less System:
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing boxes. No new box required.