The result of a timely tryst between a highly utilitarian father and a swiss army-like mother, the Zeppelin is the most versatile kayak in the BOTE waters. A self-draining hull, removable floor chamber, and optional second seat differentiate the Zeppelin Classic Seafoam Package from its stablemates. An inflatable watership that welcomes the individual and tandem alike.
NOW WITH TWO SEATS
The Zeppelin Aero 12'6" now comes standard with two seats for a tandem configuration.
- One (1) Zeppelin Aero 12′6″ Inflatable Kayak
- One (1) 6″ Removable Aero Center Fin
- Two (2) Zeppelin Aero Paddle Seats
- One (1) Pair of Slide-In Aero Rac Receivers
- One (1) Aero Repair Kit
- One (1) Hand Pump
- One (1) Travel Bag
- One (1) KULA 5 Cooler White
- Two (2) 5-Piece Kayak Paddle
- Dimensions: 12′6″ L × 38″ W × 9″ D
- Capacity: 600 LBS
- Avg. Weight: 41 LBS
- Construction: Inflatable AeroBOTE Technology
- Optimal Floor Inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Optimal Pontoon Inflation: 2-3 PSI
- Optimal Aero Paddle Seat Inflation: 7-10 PSI
- Travel Bag Dimensions: 38.6″ H × 28″ W × 14.2″ D
- Loaded Bag Weight: 50 LBS
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.