Dimensions: 10' x 33″ x 4.75"
Volume: 185L – Ideal for paddlers 200 lbs. and under
Weight: 23 lbs.
Includes: Board, Fins, Leash, Bag
The BruSurf 10’ SurfRip Stand Up Paddle Board is designed for surfing and flat water paddling with a traditional all around shape. It features a squash tail and “V” bottom for a fast and loose ride. The SurfRip SUP is 32″ wide providing for great stability with bamboo vacuum bag construction creating a strong, light-weight board.
Quality Construction – Proven Designs:
- Epoxy / Fiberglass 3 layer deck, 2 layer bottom
- Bamboo Vener Vacuum Bag Construction
- EPS Closed Cell Foam Core
- New one way Gortex one way breather valve built it
- F.C.S. black composite molded style 2 + 1 Fin set up
- GoPro FCS Nose Mount
- Bungee Straps
BruSurf is a wholesale distribution company with roots deep in the surfboard manufacturing and retail community.
Founded in 1997, we currently distribute to over 100 dealers and manufacturers worldwide.
BruSurf was founded in 1997 in California by South African Surfing Captain, George Mayou. With our roots deep within the surfing, manufacturing and retail industries nation-wide, we have national and international distribution with private label opportunities.
– San Juan Capistrano Warehouse.
– Three delivery vehicles.
– National and international distribution.
– Local Warehouse for shipping, returns and repairs.
– We currently distribute to over 100 stores worldwide.
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.