Dimensions: 10'6" x 32″ x 4 3/8″
The BruSurf 10’6" Stand Up Paddle Board is designed for surfing and flatwater paddling with a traditional all around shape. This SUP is 32″ wide providing for great stability with bamboo vacuum bag construction creating a strong, light-weight board.
Quality Construction – Proven Designs:
- Epoxy / Fiberglass 3 layer deck, 2 layer bottom
- Bamboo Vener Vacuum Bag Construction
- EPS Closed Cell Foam Core
- New one way Gortex one way breather valve built it
- F.C.S. black composite molded style 2 + 1 Fin set up
- GoPro FCS Nose Mount
- Bungee Straps
BruSurf is a wholesale distribution company with roots deep in the surfboard manufacturing and retail community.
Founded in 1997, we currently distribute to over 100 dealers and manufacturers worldwide.
We will continue to offer the best SUP packages in the business. Please see our Dealer Listings for your local dealer.
BruSurf was founded in 1997 in California by South African Surfing Captain, George Mayou. With our roots deep within the surfing, manufacturing and retail industries nation-wide, we have national and international distribution with private label opportunities.
– San Juan Capistrano Warehouse.
– Three delivery vehicles.
– National and international distribution.
– Local Warehouse for shipping, returns and repairs.
– We currently distribute to over 100 stores worldwide.
NOTE: SUP SHIPPING $199.00
We only ship stand up paddle boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area.