Great for surfing small to medium waves
Superior glide & great tracking.
Liftsup handle for easy portage & locking.
Stable & comfortable platform?
Ultra comfortable honey fomb deck pad.
Hand finished epoxy with bamboo veneer.
- The kraken is a most excellent Paddleboard allowing you to surf the waves and Paddle The Bay
- This Open water SUP is designed with a wide stance for stability and riding waves and a sharp nose for rough Water.
- Works equally well in calm lakes and bays as well as rougher ocean surf and waves
- Integrated lifts up handle for easy carry and locking ability
- 3 front tie downs with crossing bungee included allow for easy gear storage while on the water
- The Center Fin box comes with a FCS2 Connect Dolphin Fin for a toolless install and high performance in all conditions. It can also be setup for up to a 5-fin configuration to match conditions
- EPX-V Construction – EPS core laminated with layers of Fiberglass, Bamboo veneers, stunning graphics and coated with high-grade paint and polish
- Capacity based upon Skill: Novice: 220 lbs, Intermediate: 240 lbs, Advanced: 260 lbs
- Board Length: 11’ 0” – Width: 32” – Thickness: 4-3/4” – Weight: 29 lbs
- Volume: 200 liters
EPS core laminated with layers of fiberglass cloth, bamboo veneer with stunning graphics coated with high-grade paint and polish. Some of our most attractive and popular boards are built in this construction. The Bamboo veneer adds both beauty and strength.
NOTE: SUP SHIPPING $199.00
We only ship stand up paddle boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area.