For Boats, Sailboats, Personal Watercraft, Inflatables & Canoes
A larger anchor if you need a bit more stability or if you are in a faster-moving current.
Easily anchor your SUP with the AIRHEAD Large Anchor System and don't worry about your board floating away from you.
It fits easily into its nylon storage bag for easy transport when paddling and won't take up a bunch of room.
Attached with a 25ft marine-grade anchor line, and fit with an in-line buoy, the clip easily attaches to your board and you can throw the anchor overboard anywhere you need to anchor.
This complete anchor system is in a class by itself. The 3-1/3 pound 4-fluke folding anchor will hold in mud, sand, gravel, and rock. The anchor is coated to protect finishes. The durable nylon storage case is padded for added protection and to dampen noise while the anchor is stowed. Fits under most boat seats, in PWC storage compartments, or in PWC storage canisters! The 25 ft. long marine-grade rope, with an in-line buoy, is spliced to the anchor and a heavy-duty stainless steel snap hook.
- 3.3 lb Coated Grapnel Anchor
- Complete System Stows in Small Spaces including Most PWC Storage Canisters
- Bright Red 4-fluke Folding Anchor Weights only 3.3 lbs
- Includes Padded Nylon Case Protects Finishes & Dampens Noise When Stowed
- Includes 25 ft Marine Grade Rope with In-line Buoy
- Stainless Steel Snap Hook for Quick Hook-Ups
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.