A new generation of the inflatable SUP has arrived
12’6″ x 30″
Introducing the revolutionary design into an inflatable concept. You don’t need to wait any longer for an inflatable board that is the best of 3 worlds: Surfing, touring and racing.
According to SUPBoarder Magazine, every paddler should own a board like the Generation and now you can pack it in a rucksack and take it everywhere.
If you want to go exploring, this board will provide you with the stability of a touring board and is equipped with bungee tiedowns to pack all your gear.
The high nose and tail rocker, combined with the narrow nose and tail shape will allow you to go surfing in medium sized waves.
Its long and parallel outline give you the extra glide you want for racing.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
• Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
• The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
12’6″ x 30″ Generation is inspired by our award winning Generation composite model.
THIS IS A PRE-BOOK FOR THE 2023 INFLATABLE SUP 12'6" X 30" X 6" GENERATION DELUXE SC. 50% PAYMENT DUE TO PRE-BOOK THIS BOARD FOR WHAT IS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED TO BE A LATE MARCH 2023 DELIVERY.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
• Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
NOTE: SHIPPING 59.00
We only ship boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area.