Starboard INFLATABLE SUP 11'2" x 31+" x 5.5" IGO ZEN SC W/PADDLE, Blue Unisex
The stand up paddle board iGO Zen SC 11'2" x 31+" x 5.5" by STARBOARD is an incredibly fast outline and provides abundant stability. The + also stands for the squarer tail shape which makes turning incredibly easy. Ideal for lighter riders up to 100 kg.
The iGO Inflatable stand up paddle board is the most popular shape from the STARBOARD inflatable paddle board range, just jump on board and start paddling. Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. The Bungee straps at the nose are good for storing all sorts of dry bags or gear on your next big SUP adventure.
The iGO inflatable SUP boards by STARBOARD are known for being steady, having good speed and being super easy to turn while stepping back onto the wide tail area. The board’s straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swap over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed. This is the perfect paddle board range option for first-time paddlers, families with pets and anyone who wants less fuss and more enjoyable water time anywhere.
The Zen Construction is the leanest, lightest, value-oriented inflatable paddle board range – with the best core essentials. Built with single layer LINEAR knitted dropstitch, heat welded rails, and 2000D galvanized rails, making it even stronger and stiffer than before. The single layer LINEAR knitted dropstitch was developed by STARBOARD in close cooperation with its supplier and is for STARBOARD use ONLY. The tool-less fin system is quick and easy to set up, now with a long and strong finbox.
Heat Welded Rails:
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer
The Outline Shape:
- Narrow mid section and wide tail makes for faster glide, more stability, and easier to turn
- The shape also makes it easier to hold the paddle closer and vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling
Possibility to attach a shoulder strap:
- 2-D-rings available on the board to attach the shoulder carry strap
- Carrying strap is sold separately and not included in delivery
Bungee Tie Down:
- A bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear
Included V8 Double Action Pump:
- The hand pump with fixed base completes the picture of the price friendly inflatable paddle board
- Works both in single and double action
- Can be used to inflate and deflate the board
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders
- At only 70 g, the leash is incredibly light
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop
- Scope of delivery: SUP Board incl. accessories (1 fin, 1 V8 pump, 1 leash, 1 bag, 1 paddle M)
- Length: 11'2" / 340.4 cm
- Width: 31+" / 78.7+ cm
- Thickness: 5.5" / 14 cm
- Tail Width: 21" / 53.3 cm
- Rider Weight: 45-100 kg
- Volume: 319 l
- Weight: 8.9 kg
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.