The Ace has been an original favorite since 2010, with its unique narrow tail outline and dugout standing area. With 10 years of development, the Ace has pioneered and led the innovation in dugout designs.
It is the fastest board for downwind specific races and open ocean conditions.
- Fast and efficient in chop. The ACE is the fastest and most efficient design for choppy waters, downwind races and open ocean conditions.
- Refined nose design and rail height. Pops up the speed and stability of this technical shape.
- Widened inside tail. Gives more room for greater control and comfort when surfing and turning buoys.
- The widened dug-out cockpit. Increases sensitivity when buoy turning, while the high rails helps to easily steer and surf from the standing area.
The all-new 14’0″ x 24.5″ ACE, the game changer for serious riders.
- Target rider: Intermediate to skilled riders up to 100 kg.
- Key features: Refined nose shape, lighter technology with highest grade Biaxial Carbon, high sidewalls. New widened inside tail. Improved water release system.
- Conditions: The fastest board in chop, downwind or open ocean!