Short, stable and sensitive offering comfort with high performance. Short and compact shape for explosive tight turns with a wide outline. Lowered nose rocker and raised squared tail. Heavy V from tail through fins for increased maneuverability and reactivity.
- Wide-rounded nose: makes it stable to ride the nose.
- Nose kick: prevents the nose from diving when getting into waves and paddling in choppy water.
- Mono to double concave: provides speed to catch the wave and then has sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the mid point.
- Thin rail: to make turning easy and sensitive in the waves.
- Flat standing area: allows to have wider stance for extra stability in chop.
- Wide-rounded tail: improves stability when stepping on the board to turn. It also gives release out of turns.
- V-tail: for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
FIN SET UP
Thruster fin set up provides comfortable straight line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.
(Pocket Rocket allows both thruster and quad set up. Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have drag from the larger centre fin.)
- Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
- A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
Starboard was founded in 1994 by Svein Rasmussen, a Windsurfing World Champion and Olympic participant. It all came together by the vision of bringing innovation, quality, and inspiration to the world of wind, water, and waves. Together with customers and partners, Starboard engages at any level possible to protect the fragility of our Oceans. Still making the best watersports gear backed by endless world titles and product awards, the tiki brand with roots in New Caledonia, Norway and Thailand firmly remain the premium brand in windsurfing and paddle boarding already for 2 decades. Now Starboard and Tiki strive to not only be the best in the world but also best FOR the world.
NOTE: SUP SHIPPING $249.00
We only ship stand up paddle boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.