Pro Limited Series
This 2023 model is scheduled to be available in late June 2023. Pre-book now as this there is a limited supply of these top-selling boards.
Starboard Pro Limited Series 2023
SURF LIKE A PRO
10 x CLIMATE POSITIVE
Award-winning shape designed by World SUP Surf champions. The short compact outline reduces the swing weight, making it easier and faster for you to turn and fit in more critical pockets of the wave without the nose catching.
The thin rails require less effort to turn the board on rail, giving you more control to whip the board around and generate faster speeds to set up for explosive maneuvers. The sharp rail edge at the tails gives you more drive and bite-through turns, making you feel more in control with every maneuver.
2 year of winning the best performance surf shape awarded by SUPBoarder Magazine, the PRO is now upgraded to the next level. T he completely new design gives more speed to set up and complete maneuvers, more hold through bottom turns in bigger surf and greater response.
New rocker is more forgiving on steeper drops, flatter deck feels less corky and new fin positions refine the control and drive through turns.
Thinner nose profile reduces swing weight for more radical snaps, thinner tail gives more bite and response through turns.
Board weight tolerance: Blue Carbon Pro +/- 5% , Blue Carbon +/- 5% , Limited Series +/- 6%
PERFORMANCE SHAPES FOR SERIOUS RIDERS SEEKING WORLD-CLASS WAVES
DESIGNED BY WORLD CHAMPIONS
- Our Pro range has been designed and developed by our World Champion riders Benoit Carpentier and Zane Schweitzer, giving you the best high-performance shape to rip like a pro in the waves.
AWARD WINNING SHAPE
- Best Performance SUP Surf Shape - Awarded by SUPBoarder Magazine
"This is a board that will suit a more experienced surfer. It may be more technical to use and need certain waves to work best in but in the right conditions this board will give the rider a top level of performance?"
- Allows the board to pivot without the nose catching through the turns and can fit in tighter pockets in the waves.
- Require less foot pressure, making it more sensitive and reactive, carving rail turns and have greater control down the wave face. The low volume rails allow the board to sit slightly lower in the water aiding stability.
SLIGHT DOMED DECK
- Distributes the volume in the center to provide enough float, thinning at the rail for more control and bite.
SHARP RAIL EDGE
- Extra control and quick turning on the rail.
- To avoid catching whitewash and improved control.
CONSTANT ROCKER CURVE
- For smooth and fast performance.
CURVED NOSE ROCKER
- Allows dropping into steep waves without the nose-diving.
CURVED TAIL KICK
- Offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
- Single concave starting at the nose provides lift and speed. Double concave from the mid-section to in-front of the fins directs the water flow around the fins, providing control.
- Helps generate more speed and more bite to turn in tighter pockets of the wave.
FIN SET UP
- Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions.
- Fins are positioned closer to the rails for a quick and sharp response when turning.
NEW SIDE FIN BOXES
- Blue Carbon Pro comes with FCSII side fin boxes and Limited Series comes with normal side fin boxes.
V SHAPE BETWEEN FINS
- V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
- A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed ? otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in the surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Pureto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at (858) 272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. Please read the ENTIRE SHIPPING POLICY before completing your order.