WIDE TAIL AND NOSE
Provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
THE BOXY RAILS
Increase the stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
On the nose for storing your gear.
(Available only on Tikhine, ASAP and Lite Tech models)
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- Available only on Tikhine models
* We use screw M6X25
* We use washer STL 6.4X1.7
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- Creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide.
- Similar to our award-winning All Star race boards.
BOTTOM SIDE PLANE
- Creating a stable platform for unmatched balance. It’s really the catamaran concept with volume further out from the middle enhancing stability.
- Larger sizes are perfect for yoga and fitness.
FLAT STANDING AREA
For extra comfort when paddling and doing yoga.
FAR BACK FIN BOX POSITION
Improves tracking and reduces the number of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling. The further back the fin sits in the box, the more directional stable the board will become.
NOTE: SUP SHIPPING $249.00
We only ship stand up paddle boards in the Continental United States.* We DO ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but only upon pre-arrangements. Contact us at 858-272-3278 before making your purchase.
Unfortunately, we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
Please read the entire SHIPPING POLICY before completing your transaction. https://westcoastpaddlesports.com/pages/online-policy
*For some outlying areas there may be additional charges or with your approval, we may ship to the closest freight terminal in your area