You see that outstanding drive in your little one, that something special, reach for the paddle to take them further.
Blade Area: 85 in2
Blade Size: 17.75in x 6.5in
Colors available: Red or Turquoise
Leverlock: 54" - 70"
A great fit is a core element of Ultimate Paddle Performance and nowhere is that more vital than with the youth paddler. The Prodigy 85 features a small size blade, shaft, and grip to fit your kids perfectly. Light swing weight, from fiberglass and carbon construction, reduces fatigue. Our innovative slender, rectangular blade shape means more time on the water, more fun, better performance, and the paddle adjusts to grow with them.
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Designed with a 10-degree shaft to blade offset. Suited to fast forward paddling, but still an excellent choice for the junior ripper in the surf.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Small-sized 85sq" blade and innovative shape keep kids on the water longer.
- Our carbon blend Small Fit shafts now feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 3'8" and 5' with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- Small Fit shaft and palm grip give better paddle control and comfort for smaller hands. Keep your kids on the water and happy with a better fitting, better performing, paddle.
- Optimized flex and strength, for comfort all day without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- The volume of the buoyant, fiberglass blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes, while the smooth back face is smooth and quiet.
- Unique graphics enhance our bright turquoise and red blades to stand out on the water as much as their performance does.