No longer worry about dropping your phone into the lake or ocean with the Geckobrands float phone dry bag.
Fits nearly every phone along with your protective case and continue to fully use when protected inside.
Colors available to easily see when floating in the water: Neon Orange / Neon Green / Neon Pink / White
- Floats on water surface with device inside and lanyard included for hands-free use
- Tested to submerge underwater for 1 hour at 10-meter depth
- Continue to talk, text, take pictures, play games, email and surf the web with your device inside.
- Enjoy the pool, beach, boating, snorkeling, skiing, fishing, kayaking, stand up paddle, golf, and all your outdoor activities without worry.
- Protect your device from rain, sand, dirt, water, and snow
- Designed for iPhone X, 8plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 4, 4S, iPod and other devices with most protective cases up to 7" H x 3.5" W x .5"D
- Not all touch screens will operate underwater, but you can use the volume up button to snap pictures below the surface.
- Lanyard included
How to use:
To use the float phone dry bag, lift the levers from the outside, separate top seal and pull the levers through.
Slide your device into the dry bag.
To close, push out excess air, insert the levers through the middle channels on the front section and secure by pushing them into the fully closed position.
The success of the dry bag depends on the proper use of the seal brackets and protection from sharp objects. Inspect the bag before each use to look for punctures, tears, and holes. We recommend testing the dry bag prior to using. The dry area inside the seal prior to the removal of the device. Geckobrands is not responsible for damage caused to the contents of the bag.
In 2012, Geckobrands was founded with a relentless focus on innovation, design, and value to bring products historically only enjoyed by the most serious outdoor enthusiasts to everyone. Each year we listen and leverage feedback from our incredible customers to expand upon our leading assortment of products for in and around the water.
Through their combined 35+ years working with national retailers, our leadership team has always had a passion for product development and creating new demand. They also share in a vision to ‘win our way‘ by continuously learning what the customer wants and exceeding their expectations every time.
Today, we bring the same enthusiasm each day as we did on our first and are very fortunate that our team members bring the same energy to help customers enjoy amazing experiences EVERYWHERE YOU GO.